pyAmazon

steve

Anyone familiar with pyAmazon ( the latest for AWS 4.0 ), who knows
why the ItemSearch echo's the XML that is retrieved ?

My statement is
products = ecs.ItemSearch("Duma Key", SearchIndex='Books')

And the "products" list is populated okay, however before my script
ends ( executing script on DOS command line ), I get all of the XML
data scrolling on the screen.
Thanks

steve

I noticed it's happening at the line that does the parsing:

dom = minidom.parse(usock),
in pyaws/ecs.py

I'll look into how to turn off the outputting.