PyAMF - communicate with Flash/Flex apps from Python

Arnar

Hi there,

For people doing Python - Flash integrations:

We are pleased to announce the first alpha version of PyAMF.

PyAMF [1] is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python
applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format.

A summary of features in this release:

* AMF0 and AMF3 encoders/decoders
* Support for IExternalizable, ArrayCollection, ObjectProxy,
ByteArray,
RecordSet and RemoteObject
* Remoting gateways for Twisted, WSGI, and Django
* Authentication/setCredentials support (AMF0 only)
* zlib compression support for ByteArray
* Remoting client with httplib

Check out the download page [2] and installation instructions [3].

Got questions? First stop is the mailing list [4].

Cheers,

The PyAMF Team

[1] - http://pyamf.org
[2] - http://pyamf.org/wiki/Download