pyclutter anyone?

Discussion in 'Python' started by donn, Feb 5, 2010.

  1. donn

    donn Guest

    Hi, this is a little bit of a cross-post. I posted to the clutter list,
    but there's little activity there.

    I am trying to make sense of pyClutter 1.0. Could anyone point me to an
    example (or post one) that shows clipping from a path applied to child
    objects?

    For example: A star shape that contains a bunch of moving rectangles
    which will travel/size/rotate with the star, but are clipped to the
    shape of the star.

    I suspect this will involve a custom clutter.Group class of some kind,
    with cogl paths and an on_paint() method, but I can find no headway on
    the web so far.

    Hope someone can help!
    \d

    --