PyCon Australia 2011 - Call for Participation

Discussion in 'Python' started by Richard Jones, Feb 21, 2011.

  1. The second PyCon AU will be held in Sydney on the weekend of the 20th
    and 21st of August at the Sydney Masonic Center.

    http://pycon-au.org/

    We are looking for proposals for Talks on all aspects of Python programming
    from novice to advanced levels; applications and frameworks, or how you
    have been involved in introducing Python into your organisation. We're
    especially interested in short presentations that will teach conference-goers
    something new and useful. Can you show attendees how to use a module?
    Explore a Python language feature? Package an application?

    We welcome first-time speakers; we are a community conference and we are
    eager to hear about your experience. If you have friends or colleagues
    who have something valuable to contribute, twist their arms to tell us
    about it! Please also forward this Call for Proposals to anyone that you
    feel may be interested.

    To find out more go to the official Call for Proposals page here:

    http://pycon-au.org/2011/conference/proposals/

    The deadline for proposal submission is the 2nd of May.

    See you in Sydney in August!

    Richard Jones
    PyCon AU Program Chair

    Richard Jones, Feb 21, 2011