PyCon Australia Early-Bird running out!

Richard Jones

Registration is open and the Early Bird tickets are running out.

Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg

We offer two levels of registration for PyCon Australia 2010:

Full (Early Bird) - $165
This is the registration rate for regular attendees. We're
offering a limited Early Bird rate for the first 50 to
registration. Once the Early Bird slots are filled
registration will increase to $198.

Full registration includes one seat at the conference dinner
on Saturday night.

Student - $44
For students able to present a valid student card we're offering
this reduced rate. Student registrations do not include a seat
at the conference dinner.

Additional seats at the conference dinner may be purchased for $77
each.

All prices include GST.

Information about the registration process is on the PyCon Australia
website.

Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg