PyCon Australia Early-Bird running out!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Richard Jones, May 6, 2010.

  1. Registration is open and the Early Bird tickets are running out.

    Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg

    We offer two levels of registration for PyCon Australia 2010:

    Full (Early Bird) - $165
    This is the registration rate for regular attendees. We're
    offering a limited Early Bird rate for the first 50 to
    registration. Once the Early Bird slots are filled
    registration will increase to $198.

    Full registration includes one seat at the conference dinner
    on Saturday night.

    Student - $44
    For students able to present a valid student card we're offering
    this reduced rate. Student registrations do not include a seat
    at the conference dinner.

    Additional seats at the conference dinner may be purchased for $77
    each.

    All prices include GST.

    Information about the registration process is on the PyCon Australia
    website.

    Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg
    Richard Jones, May 6, 2010