PyCon is Coming! PyCon is Coming!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Steve Holden, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Steve Holden

    Steve Holden Guest

    Pardon the Chicken Little-like introduction, but there's good news that
    doesn't seem to have penetrated (as far as my news server anyway) -
    please accept my apologies if you've already seen this.

    The PyCon organizers recently announced that the early bird registration
    deadline for PyCon 2006 has been extended (because of hotel booking
    issues) until JANUARY 15.

    This is the first time that PyCon has included tutorials (disclaimer: I
    am the would-be presented of two of those tutorials), so take a look at

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Tutorials

    for the list of available tutorials. Where else could you get a full day
    of Python education for a price like this? To register for the tutorials
    and/or the full conference just go to

    http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/Registration

    Let's make this the best PyCon ever!

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119
    Holden Web LLC www.holdenweb.com

    Steve Holden, Jan 5, 2006