PyCon Preliminary Program Announced!

Steve Holden

Dear Python Colleague:

You will be happy to know that the PyCon Program
Committee, after lengthy deliberations, has now
finalized the program for PyCon DC 2005. I can tell
you that the decision-making was very difficult, as
the standard of submissions was even higher than
last year.

You can see the preliminary program at

http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/schedule.html

and it's obvious that this year's PyCon is going
to be even fuller than the last.

On innovation is that there will be activities of
a more social nature on the Wednesday (and perhaps
the Thursday) evening, as well as keynote speeches
from Guido and two other luminaries.

Remember that the early bird registration rates end
in just over a week, so hurry on down to

http://www.python.org/pycon/2005/register.html

to be sure of your place in what will surely be the
premier Python event of the year.

As always, I would appreciate your help in getting
the word out. Please forward this message to your
favorite mailing lists and newsgroups to make sure
that everyone has a chance to join in the fun!

regards
Steve Holden
Chairman, PyCON DC 2005