PyCon Reminders (proposal submission ends tonight!)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Guido van Rossum, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. Proposal Submission Deadline: Tonight!
    --------------------------------------

    Tonight at midnight (in *some* timezone :) is the last time to submit
    PyCon proposals.
    http://pycon.org/dc2004/cfp/

    Early Bird Registration
    -----------------------

    Deadline for Early Bird Registration: January 31.
    *** Speakers, don't forget to register!!!!!! ***
    http://pycon.org/dc2004/register/

    Sprint pre-announcement
    -----------------------

    Come a few days early and participate in a coding sprint. Sprints are
    free (courtesy of the PSF!), and are held from Saturday March 20
    through Tuesday March 23 (i.e. the four days leading up to the
    conference).
    http://pycon.org/dc2004 .

    Volunteers

    About PyCon

    You can discuss PyCon with other interested people by subscribing to
    http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/pycon-interest

    The central resource for PyCon DC 2004 is http://www.pycon.org/

    Pictures from last year's PyCon:
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PyConPhotos

    I'm looking forward to seeing you all in DC in March!!!

    Open Source Awards: http://builder.com.com/5100-6375_14-5136758.html

    Guido van Rossum, Jan 15, 2004