PyCon: Request for Video Cameras

Discussion in 'Python' started by LD \Gus\ Landis, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    We are needing a couple additional video cameras
    to ensure that we can capture the presentations at
    PyCon 2005.

    MiniDV is the preferred format, but as long as you
    can capture your video to a common video format
    on a hard disk, that is acceptable.

    If you are a candidate participant, please review the
    discussion on the wiki, and update the page with your
    information. The wiki is at:

    http://www.python.org/moin/PyConDC2005/TalkRecording

    Please include:
    - Your name
    - Equipment (e.g. Panasonic GS-14, tripod)
    - Format (e.g. MiniDV)
    - Camera connnection (e.g. Firewire)
    - Arrival/Departure/Where staying
    - Geographic home

    Cheers,
    --ldl
    --
    LD Landis - N0YRQ - from the St Paul side of Minneapolis
    LD \Gus\ Landis, Mar 17, 2005