PyCon UK 2011 - 24th to 25th September 2011 - Conference Announcementand Booking details

Discussion in 'Python' started by Zeth, Jul 25, 2011.

  1. Zeth

    Zeth Guest

    The UK's official Python conference returns. It is aimed at everyone
    in the Python community, of all skill levels, from beginners to core
    developers.

    The conference will be held on the 24th to 25th September 2011, in the
    TechnoCentre Coventry (CV1 2TT).

    The conference is not-for-profit and community-run by volunteers. It
    is your conference so you can give a talk, lead a workshop or help
    with publicity - see our wiki for more details.

    In particular, it would help a lot if you can forward this
    announcement to your Python-using friends and colleagues and relevant
    mailing lists, or link to our website on Twitter, Facebook, Google+
    and so on.

    Booking is open now. The ticket cost for the weekend is £95 which
    includes access to all sessions, lunches, refreshments, the exclusive
    PyCon UK T-shirt and the unmissable conference dinner (Concession rate
    is £75).

    For more details and to book, please visit our website at http://pyconuk.org/

    Zeth, Jul 25, 2011