PyConUK 2007

Tim Golden

For those who don't follow the UK Python scene, we've just
all come back from a *fantastic* weekend in Birmingham: the
very first PyCon UK. Terrific kudos to John Pinner and the
West Midlands Python team who made it all happen without
any serious mishaps, including registration with badges,
T-shirts etc. for 200 people, a sit-down dinner for 150,
dozens of speakers, lightning talks and keynote speakers,
a flawless WLAN, suitably cheap hotel accomodation, and
a great atmosphere.

The Blogs and photos are starting to appear:

http://www.pyconuk.org/community/BlogsAndPhotos

and although it was the UK conference, you may see
quite a few European faces in there and even one
or two from the States and further afield. Look
forward to seeing you there next year!

TJG