    be something in the Windows registry that Ipython 0.11 is the
    'registered' version of Ipython?

    Thanks
    Wanderer, May 23, 2012

  2. On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Wanderer <> wrote:
    > I have two versions of Python and Ipython; Python 2.6.6 with Ipython
    > 0.11 and Python 2.7.3 with Ipython 0.12. When I run the Eclipse PyDev
    > console for the Python 2.7.3 it says it is using Ipython 0.11 as the
    > interpreter. Ipython 0.11 should not be in the Path for Python 2.7.3.
    > Is this a bug in Ipython 0.12? Is there a command to check the Ipython
    > version to verify it is Ipython 0.11 and not Ipython 0.12? Could this
    > be something in the Windows registry that Ipython 0.11 is the
    > 'registered' version of Ipython?

    Please check on the latest PyDev 2.6.0 release (there was an issue
    related PYTHONPATH ordering inside PyDev which could potentially lead
    to that).

    If it doesn't solve it for you, check if your PYTHONPATH is what you
    expected inside the shell: import sys;
    print('\n'.join(sorted(sys.path))) and compare that with your
    configuration... ( note that the recommended place to ask PyDev
    questions is at stackoverflow with a PyDev tag... see:
    http://pydev.org/about.html )

    Cheers,

    Fabio
    Fabio Zadrozny, Jun 30, 2012