Pydev Refactoring Feature in Eclipse

querejeto

Folks:

I cannot get a refactoring menu to show up on my Eclipse (3.1M3,
Windows XP). F3 works, I can run and debug scripts. Can't refactor,
though.

Any idea what I could be missing on my installation?

Thanks:

Querejeto

Philippe C. Martin

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.0.2 with Pydev 0.9.3 under Mandrake 10.1 and it works
OK.

Is 3.1M3 stable?, I see their latest milestone/stable is 3.1M6 - might want
to upgrade.

Regards,

Philippe