PyFAQ: anyone seen aahz' thread tutorial ?

Aahz

and yes, has anyone seen Aahz or his OSCON2001 thread tutorial slides
lately ? as noticed here:

http://effbot.org/pyfaq/how-do-i-program-using-threads.htm

they have disappeared from the starship? any ideas where to look for them ?

Just a public note that I'm aware of the problem and have sent e-mail
privately to Fredrik, just haven't had enough cycles to fix it....
--
Aahz ([email protected]) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"In many ways, it's a dull language, borrowing solid old concepts from
many other languages & styles: boring syntax, unsurprising semantics,
few automatic coercions, etc etc. But that's one of the things I like
about it." --Tim Peters on Python, 16 Sep 1993