pygame 1.6 for windows (python2.4)

bc

Hi All,

Does anyone have any info concerning the windows pygame 1.6 for
python2.4? It doesn't seem to be available yet. Will pygame1.6 for
python23 work with python24?

Thanks for any help concerning this.

BC

bc

Thanks for the reply, Will... I have been to the site, but I get a "URL
not found error" when I try the pygame 1.6 for python24 link; I guess
I will just keep trying until the HTML is fixed.