    This line refuses to be compiled correctly. Why ?

    Second program (pygame + pyopenGL):
    Py2exe can't import OpenGL.GL and OpenGL.GLU :(

    Nyx42, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Nyx42 wrote:
    > Second program (pygame + pyopenGL):
    > Py2exe can't import OpenGL.GL and OpenGL.GLU :(

    about that, may be names of imports are generated in runtime, so you can
    try to specify them directly

    options = {"py2exe": {"packages": ["OpenGL.GL","OpenGL.GLU"]}},

    Andrey Tatarinov, Jan 9, 2005

  3. Nyx42

    Nyx42 Guest

    Same problem: the window closes immediately.

    For the first program, I precise that the "pygame window" opens also.

    Nyx42, Jan 9, 2005