PyGDChart2 module

eb303

Hi all,

I was looking for a simple chart drawing Python module and as a user
of the gd library and its Python interface, I was interested in the
Python interface to the gdchart library (http://www.fred.net/brv/
chart/). Unfortunately, this module seems to have disappeared: its
former URL (http://www.nullcube.com/software/pygdchart2.html) gives a
404 and a Google search did not return any other source. Does anyone
know where I can find a copy of this module's source code?

Thanks.

eb303

Hi all,

I was looking for a simple chart drawing Python module and as a user
of the gd library and its Python interface, I was interested in the
Python interface to the gdchart library (http://www.fred.net/brv/
chart/). Unfortunately, this module seems to have disappeared: its
former URL (http://www.nullcube.com/software/pygdchart2.html) gives a
404 and a Google search did not return any other source. Does anyone
know where I can find a copy of this module's source code?

Thanks.

Replying to myself: finally found the source package at
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pygdchart2/pygdchart2_0.beta1.orig.tar.gz

Seems to work quite well.