[PyGTK] Resizing a HandleBox

Franck Pommereau

Hi all,

I'm using PyGTK-2.0.0, when I detach a HandleBox, the resizing of the
newly created window is broken: it can be resized but it's content (the
HandleBox and its child) is not affected at all and is not resized.

Does any one have a solytion to this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Franck

Robert Kern

Franck said:
Hi all,

I'm using PyGTK-2.0.0, when I detach a HandleBox, the resizing of the
newly created window is broken: it can be resized but it's content (the
HandleBox and its child) is not affected at all and is not resized.

Does any one have a solytion to this problem?

I'm afraid I don't, but I'll bet that someone on the PyGTK mailing list
does.

Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)

-- Richard Harter