    Do I have to modify the application's sources against pyGTK?
    or any solution?

    TIA.
    Charlie Kim, Aug 23, 2003

  2. -Charlie Kim<NOSPAM__nabugoon__@__moor.pe.krNOSPAM>:
    > snip >
    > Do I have to modify the application's sources against pyGTK?
    > or any solution?

    Yes, you have to modify the source.
    Wx is a different system, it does use Gtk but without integrating in
    the GNOME desktop architecture (but sharing the wonderful look & feel
    ^^) :)
    It's not a matter of pyGTK or wxPython, for a gnome-applet you need
    gnome-python (you have imported gnome.applet ...).
    I know that the author of wxPython follows this group, maybe he has
    another solution ...

    HTH,
    nicholas
    Nicholas Wieland, Aug 23, 2003