PyInstaller and error: 'support/loader/run'

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ale Ghelfi, Mar 30, 2011.

  1. Ale Ghelfi

    Ale Ghelfi Guest

    I've a script of Python 2.6.6 under Ubuntu 10.10 and i would pass it to
    XP like exe.
    My script use wxPython and read some files jpg that are in the same
    directory of the script.

    Before to use Pyinstaller 1.4, i did:
    cd /source/linux
    python Make.py
    make

    But "make" returned this error that i didn't understand:

    gcc -pthread -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../common
    -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fno-strict-aliasing
    -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -DHAVE_WARNINGS
    -c getpath.c -o getpath.o
    getpath.c:40: fatal error: osdefs.h: File o directory non esistente
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [getpath.o] Errore 1

    Anyway, after this, i did also:
    python Config.py

    Then:
    python makespec.py -F -w MioScript.py
    python Build.py (il file ottenuto dal passaggio precedente)

    After Build.py, pyinstaller return this error:

    checking Analysis
    checking PYZ
    checking PKG
    checking EXE
    building because outEXE2.toc missing or bad
    building EXE from outEXE2.toc
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "Build.py", line 1160, in <module>
    main(args[0], configfilename=opts.configfile)
    File "Build.py", line 1148, in main
    build(specfile)
    File "Build.py", line 1111, in build
    execfile(spec)
    File "quiz/quiz.spec", line 14, in <module>
    console=1 )
    File "Build.py", line 663, in __init__
    self.__postinit__()
    File "Build.py", line 196, in __postinit__
    self.assemble()
    File "Build.py", line 748, in assemble
    self.copy(exe, outf)
    File "Build.py", line 764, in copy
    inf = open(fnm, 'rb')
    IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'support/loader/run'

    Any ideas? Thank you very very much!!

    Alessandro Ghelfi
    Ale Ghelfi, Mar 30, 2011