pyKDE tutorial

Diez B. Roggisch

Search for boudewijn rempts book on pyqt. And there are other resources
online. Generally speaking, you can use whatever C++ tutorial you find, as
the bindings usually are so close that you can tranlate examples
line-by-line.

Ron Stephens

Sebastian Rahlf said:
Hi!
Does anyone know a good tutorial for pyKDE?
Seb.

The only one I know of is
http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/tutorial.html which the author
Boudewijn Rempt sys is out of date but kept up for sentimental
reasons; however, he also wrote a whole book on the subject, GUI
Programming with Python, which really is a book about PyQt and also,
I believe, a commercial IDE and GUI builder for pyQt called
BlackAdder.

Ron Stephens, http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html