pylab quick reference? (matplotlib)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Esmail, Apr 22, 2009.

  1. Esmail

    Esmail Guest

    Hello all,

    Does anyone know of a quick reference for the various plotting
    functions for pylab? I'm just getting started with this
    after years of work with gnuplot.

    I found this

    http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/api/pyplot_api.html

    which is very comprehensive and would be good for digging into
    specific commands. What I'm looking for is something small enough
    to print out (< 10-20 pages) that gives a sufficient overview so
    that I know what's available.

    I've looked on the web without much success. I'd be grateful if
    you have any pointers.

    Thanks!
    Esmail

    Esmail, Apr 22, 2009