PyOpenGL install solved with lots of notes

danu kusmana

Finalllyyyyyyy...

1. I dont understand why the developer of GLUT (until
the latest version: 3.7) still reffering to the
libMesaGL* where in the Mesa website already stated
that they dont use that library anymore. Lots of
changes in Makefile in glut source have to be done.

2. I think the setup.py from PyOpenGL only looking for
the libray for GLUT and X11 in the /usr/lib directory.
I don't know is it only happened in Mandrake 10.0?

even though it is dont have any relation to the
PyOpenGL but when I try to install PIL and SDL_ttf it
always breaks when it try to link to freetype.h. I
erase all the line between #ifndef FT_FREETYPE_H to
#endif that stated the ft2build.h hasn't been build.
The result it works! I don't understand why in the
first place they have to put those line anyway... DUH

danu

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail