pyOpenSSL 0.13 release

exarkun

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce the release of pyOpenSSL 0.13. With this release,
pyOpenSSL now supports OpenSSL 1.0. Additionally, pyOpenSSL now works
with PyPy.

Apart from those two major developments, the following interesting
changes have been made since the last release:

* (S)erver (N)ame (I)ndication is now supported.
* There are now APIs with which the underlying OpenSSL version can be
queried.
* The peer's certificate chain for a connection can now be inspected.
* New methods have been added to PKey and X509 objects exposing more
OpenSSL functionality.

Release files are available on PyPI. The latest development version and
the issue tracker can be found on Launchpad.

Jean-Paul