Pyowa Meeting this week

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

This is just a reminder that we have a Pyowa meeting this week. It
will be held at Durham Center in Ames, IA on the ISU campus from 7-9
p.m. Directions are on the website (www.pyowa.org). Topics include the
following:

1) What PyCon attendees thought of PyCon (likes, dislikes, etc)
2) Code snippets that they'd like to show that they learned about or
created at PyCon
3) I attended a meeting about Python user groups and will share ideas
with how we might improve ours
4) The last 10-20 minutes will probably be devoted to figuring out who
will do what next time.

If you're in the area, come on out! Bring your friends, even if they
think Perl is the coolest thing since sliced bread. We'll set them
straight!

Mike Driscoll
www.pyowa.org

[...]

Oops...I seem to be tired today. The meeting will take place on
Thursday, April 2nd. Sorry about that!

Mike