PyPad 2.7.1 Update 4 (Python on iPad and iPhone)

Jon Dowdall

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that PyPad (Python environment for iOS) 2.7.1
Update 4 is now available in the iTunes App Store. New in this version
is the ability to create custom modules. Modules can be independent or
can include other user modules to build larger frame works.

Plans for future versions include:
Improved cursor handling in interactive mode.
Access to the interactive command history.
Modules to access iOS specific functionality.
Additional documentation.
Syntax highlighting.
Improved script debugging support.

Regards,

Jon

AlienBaby

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that PyPad (Python environment for iOS) 2.7.1
Update 4 is now available in the iTunes App Store. New in this version
is the ability to create custom modules. Modules can be independent or
can include other user modules to build larger frame works.

Plans for future versions include:
Improved cursor handling in interactive mode.
Access to the interactive command history.
Modules to access iOS specific functionality.
Additional documentation.
Syntax highlighting.
Improved script debugging support.

Regards,

Jon

Hi Jon,

I would be interested in having a play with this. How is it restricted
when running in the iPad?

thanks,

Matt.

Franck Ditter