PyPad 2.7.1 Update 4

Jon Dowdall

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce that PyPad 2.7.1 (Update 4), a simple python
environment for the iPad / iPhone, is now available in the iTunes
store. It can be found at:
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/pypad/id428928902?mt=8

Update 4 adds the ability to create multiple modules and import them
into one another. The documentation is lagging a bit but the
functionality can be found in the action menu of the accessory bar.

Further updates planed include:
Updated documentation
Improving cursor interaction in interactive mode
Providing access to interactive mode command history
Adding iOS specific modules
Syntax highlighting
and more...

Regards,