    Unfortunately, I have been moved to a different project.
    However, I am still very much interested.
    Did you ever get a reply?

    Ezequiel, Justin, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Ezequiel, Justin

    Tim Arnold Guest

    >"Ezequiel, Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone parsing simple LaTeX constructs with pyparsing?

    > Greetings Tim,
    >
    > Have always wanted a way to parse LaTeX myself.
    > Unfortunately, I have been moved to a different project.
    > However, I am still very much interested.
    > Did you ever get a reply?

    Hi Justin,
    Yes, I did, from the pyparsing forum on Sourceforge. Paul's responses are
    excellent and his help for my simple needs really got me started.
    http://pyparsing.sourceforge.net/

    For now I'm working on a tag translator to convert from one LaTeX tagset to
    another, which is a pretty simple task compared to writing a full parser
    like pyLaTeX
    http://pylatex.sourceforge.net/

    --Tim

    Tim Arnold, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Ezequiel, Justin

    Mike Meyer Guest

    "Tim Arnold" <> writes:
    > For now I'm working on a tag translator to convert from one LaTeX tagset to
    > another, which is a pretty simple task compared to writing a full parser
    > like pyLaTeX
    > http://pylatex.sourceforge.net/

    You might check out the LyX project. They use python for their
    scripting, and have tools to convert LaTeX to LyX's TeX-like
    format. Then again, they may not have anything you can use.

    <mike

    Mike Meyer, Dec 9, 2005