Version: 0.8
Author: Danny Yoo
Author-email: (e-mail address removed)
License: GPL
Download-URL: http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/ahocorasick/ahocorasick-0.8.tar.gz
Platform: any
Classifier: Development Status :: 4 - Beta
Classifier: Intended Audience :: Developers
Classifier: License :: OSI Approved :: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Classifier: Topic :: Text Editors :: Text Processing
######

Here's the error message I'm getting when I do a submit_form from the
PyPI web interface:

######
Internal Server Error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/pypi/lib/pypi/webui.py", line 115, in run
self.inner_run()
File "/usr/local/pypi/lib/pypi/webui.py", line 408, in inner_run
getattr(self, action)()
File "/usr/local/pypi/lib/pypi/webui.py", line 1148, in submit_pkg_info
self.validate_metadata(data)
File "/usr/local/pypi/lib/pypi/webui.py", line 1284, in validate_metadata
map(versionpredicate.check_provision, data['provides'])
KeyError: provides
######

Thanks for any help!

A.M. Kuchling

Does anyone know why PyPI's doesn't like my PKG-INFO file? Here's
what I have:

The PyPI code is being modified at the PyCon sprints; clearly this is a bug
that was introduced yesterday. I expect it'll get fixed today.

--amk