PyQt - How to prevent a dialog being resized?

Kelie

Hello,

My question is as subject. I tried something like this and it doesn't
work.

def resizeEvent(self, event):
self.size = event.oldSize()

Any hint?

Thank you.

Chris Ortner

Hello,

My question is as subject. I tried something like this and it doesn't
work.

def resizeEvent(self, event):
    self.size = event.oldSize()

Any hint?

Thank you.

If you use the Qt designer you can set the minimum- and maximum window
size to the same value, which disables resize as well. Tested with Qt4
on Linux 2.6. But I'm pretty sure that there could be a much cleaner
way to do this.