PyQt installation problem

Discussion in 'Python' started by Bulba!, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Bulba!

    Bulba! Guest

    I got an evaluation version of Qt for Windows and installed PyQt.
    However, it gives me this error message:

    "ImportError: DLL load failed:"

    It doesn't seem to see the "qt-mteval" DLL, even though I made
    sure that the paths to "lib" and "bin" subfolders of Qt are there in
    the PATH.

    I installed Qt built with MSVC, and PyQt is also built using MSVC
    (PyQt-win-eval-msvc-3.13.exe). So why it doesn't see the DLL?

    Python version is 2.3.3.

    --
    It's a man's life in a Python Programming Association.

    Bulba!, Dec 29, 2004