PyQt on Python 2.4

Discussion in 'Python' started by Franz Steinhäusler, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    I installed PyQt-win-nc-msvc-3.13.exe

    then complained: no, qt-mt230nc.dll, i found this
    and copied into system32 directory.

    I installed then:
    PyQwt_Qt333-4.2.win32-py2.4.exe

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "Grab.pyw", line 65, in ?
    from qt import *
    ImportError: Module use of python23.dll conflicts with this version of
    Python.

    Is there any version for Python 2.4?
    What shall I install to run pyqt?

    Second question:

    How can I achieve to switch betwenn Python23 and Python24 quickly?

    Many thanks in advance!
    --
    Franz Steinhäusler

    DrPython (Project Developer)
    http://mitglied.lycos.de/drpython/
    Franz Steinhäusler, Mar 30, 2005

  2. > Hello,

    > I installed PyQt-win-nc-msvc-3.13.exe
    >
    > then complained: no, qt-mt230nc.dll, i found this
    > and copied into system32 directory.
    >
    > I installed then:
    > PyQwt_Qt333-4.2.win32-py2.4.exe
    >
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    > File "Grab.pyw", line 65, in ?
    > from qt import *
    > ImportError: Module use of python23.dll conflicts with this version of
    > Python.
    >
    > Is there any version for Python 2.4?
    > What shall I install to run pyqt?

    There isn't a version for Python 2.4 because of the MSVC 6 vs 7 issues.

    Phil
    Phil Thompson, Mar 30, 2005