    new dialog window to input text, when press save or ok, this text is
    returned to the principal program.
    I've seek in internet but i don't find anything.
    Marcpp, Apr 12, 2007

  2. On Thursday 12 April 2007 10:23 am, Marcpp wrote:
    > I have a program (python + pyqt), with a button I'll would to open a
    > new dialog window to input text, when press save or ok, this text is
    > returned to the principal program.
    > I've seek in internet but i don't find anything.

    Use QInputDialog.getText()

    Phil
    Phil Thompson, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Marcpp

    Marcpp Guest

    On 12 abr, 11:48, Phil Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Thursday 12 April 2007 10:23 am, Marcpp wrote:
    >
    > > I have a program (python + pyqt), with a button I'll would to open a
    > > new dialog window to input text, when press save or ok, this text is
    > > returned to the principal program.
    > > I've seek in internet but i don't find anything.

    > Use QInputDialog.getText()
    >
    > Phil

    I can't do it, have you any example?
    Thank you.
    Marcpp, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Marcpp

    Marcpp Guest

    On 12 abr, 12:07, "Marcpp" <> wrote:
    > On 12 abr, 11:48, Phil Thompson <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Thursday 12 April 2007 10:23 am, Marcpp wrote:

    > > > I have a program (python + pyqt), with a button I'll would to open a
    > > > new dialog window to input text, when press save or ok, this text is
    > > > returned to the principal program.
    > > > I've seek in internet but i don't find anything.

    > > Use QInputDialog.getText()

    > > Phil

    > I can't do it, have you any example?
    > Thank you.

    I've created a personal dialog.
    Marcpp, Apr 12, 2007
  5. On Thursday 12 April 2007 11:07 am, Marcpp wrote:
    > On 12 abr, 11:48, Phil Thompson <> wrote:
    > > On Thursday 12 April 2007 10:23 am, Marcpp wrote:
    > > > I have a program (python + pyqt), with a button I'll would to open a
    > > > new dialog window to input text, when press save or ok, this text is
    > > > returned to the principal program.
    > > > I've seek in internet but i don't find anything.

    > > Use QInputDialog.getText()
    > >
    > > Phil

    > I can't do it, have you any example?

    Look at the standarddialogs.py example that it included with PyQt.

    Phil
    Phil Thompson, Apr 12, 2007
  6. Marcpp

    Marcpp Guest

    On 12 abr, 12:34, Phil Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Thursday 12 April 2007 11:07 am, Marcpp wrote:

    > > > Use QInputDialog.getText()

    > > > Phil

    > > I can't do it, have you any example?

    > Look at the standarddialogs.py example that it included with PyQt.
    >
    > Phil

    I've need a personal dialog, not a standard.
    Thank you.
    Marcpp, Apr 12, 2007