    --
    Tom Van den Brandt
    I try...
    Tom Van den Brandt, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Tom Van den Brandt

    John J. Lee Guest

    Tom Van den Brandt <> writes:

    > Is there anyone using pyQt who can tell me if I can set/change the internal
    > id of a pushbutton myself ? I can't find anything in the docs...

    What internal id? I don't remember one. What problem are you trying
    to solve?

    John
    John J. Lee, Sep 3, 2003

  3. John J. Lee wrote:

    > Tom Van den Brandt <> writes:
    >
    >> Is there anyone using pyQt who can tell me if I can set/change the
    >> internal
    >> id of a pushbutton myself ? I can't find anything in the docs...

    > What internal id? I don't remember one. What problem are you trying
    > to solve?
    >

    > John

    Every button within a buttongroup gets a buttongroupid. That way if a button
    is clicked, you can know wich button in the group it was...
    Problem is solved now, I could simply set the id's with qtdesigner. That
    was something I overlooked.

    Tnx,

    --
    Tom Van den Brandt