PySchool Phase II

Discussion in 'Python' started by RobJ, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. RobJ

    RobJ Guest

    PySchool Phase II

    I just wanted to thank everyone for filling out the survey a few months
    back for my PySchool graduate school project. I was able to capture a
    lot of good information from the community. For the people who
    mentioned to me that I should expand the "What Linux Operating System
    do you use" question, unfortunately it was too late to make any
    additions to the survey. However, I will be gathering this information
    in the future, so I will make sure to incorporate this request.

    I have completed the fall semester and I have my complete plan of
    action for how I will be constructing my on-line training environment
    for Python web frameworks. I am in the process of finalizing the
    framework(s) that I will use and the technology that I will use to
    deliver the instruction. The current schedule that I have submitted to
    my professor has the instruction running from the beginning of February
    until the middle of March. If you are interested in participating in
    this free on-line course; send me an email (bobjohnson11 [at] gmail
    {Dot} com). Please remember that the on-line course is a work in
    progress, which means that when you have completed the material I would
    appreciate any constructive feedback that you can give me. I want the
    instruction to be as effective as possible and to serve as a
    complementary educational vehicle to the documentation, tutorials and
    books that are available. I also want to mention that I will be
    Blogging about this whole experience. I have not had a chance to
    update my Blog for some time but I plan to start today given the fact
    that I have a lot more time.

    Once again, I would like to thank all of the people who filled out the
    survey and who gave me feedback about my project. You have help me
    tremendously!!!

    Thanks

    Rob Johnson
    (MAIT Candidate)
    Blog: http://pyschool.blogspot.com/
    RobJ, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Type text global

    Hey,

    I'm a noob at python so..

    I just want to know, is there a function to type text global not in the
    program but in other programs(like you where typing it).
    For example in a textbox, in a program like "cmd.exe" or "notebook.exe".

    I'm using windows xp.

    Thanks! :)

    /Scripter47
    Andreas Lysdal, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Re: Type text global

    At Tuesday 26/12/2006 13:57, Andreas Lysdal wrote:

    >I'm a noob at python so..
    >
    >I just want to know, is there a function to type text global not in the
    >program but in other programs(like you where typing it).
    >For example in a textbox, in a program like "cmd.exe" or "notebook.exe".
    >
    >I'm using windows xp.

    There is a module named SendKeys which may be useful, try to find it.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Softlab SRL

    Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.