pyscripter to slow

Gigs_

I have some problem with pyscripter.
Sometimes when I type pyscripter get to slow (i type 10 chars and pyscripter
needs 5 seconds to complete this). This happens mostly on deleting some chars.

It is very frustrating.

Does someone have same situation?

btw
My comp is

amd athlon x2 4000 2mb cache
sapphire am2rd580adv 3200 ati chipset
2GB corsair xm2
sapphire x1650 pro 256mb

windows vista

Larry Bates

Gigs_ said:
I have some problem with pyscripter.
Sometimes when I type pyscripter get to slow (i type 10 chars and
pyscripter needs 5 seconds to complete this). This happens mostly on
deleting some chars.

It is very frustrating.

Does someone have same situation?

btw
My comp is

amd athlon x2 4000 2mb cache
sapphire am2rd580adv 3200 ati chipset
2GB corsair xm2
sapphire x1650 pro 256mb

windows vista

I see this when pyscripter is trying to resolve autocomplete to show
me the underlying arguments to a function. You should probably post
back to their website instead of here.

-Larry