    jorjun Guest

    I am getting into RS232 scripting, but would prefer to use my iBook, is this viable?

    Cheers

    jorjun, Jan 7, 2004

  2. In <> (jorjun) writes:

    >I am getting into RS232 scripting, but would prefer to use my iBook, is this viable?

    It's hard to say without knowing what you want to do, but most likely it is
    viable assuming you have a USB to serial adaptor that exposes itself in
    /dev. :)

    You may also want to check in with the Mac Python group:

    http://www.python.org/sigs/pythonmac-sig/
    http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython/

    Take care.

    John P. Speno, Jan 8, 2004