pyside dynamic buttons

Richard

Hi,

We are making a screen with data driven buttons. I can add buttons but
can't redraw the buttons for new values. The buttuns are placed in a
frame.
I draw the buttons on the screen in a for loop:

def drawS1Butons(self):
n=0
for self.S1 in self.Org.getVpuChilds(self.Focus):
self.S1.button = QtGui.QPushButton(self.frame_2) # Add
method to the button class !?!?
self.S1.button.setGeometry(QtCore.QRect(80, n*30, 161,
23))
self.S1.button.setObjectName(self.S1.name)

self.S1.button.setText(QtGui.QApplication.translate("MainWindow",
self.S1.name, None, QtGui.QApplication.UnicodeUTF8))
n=n+1

How can I delete buttons?

Thanks,
Richard