PySide / PyQt autocompletion in IDEs

Merwin

Hi,

I would like to work with PyQt / PySide, but there is a small problem :
methods arguments are not completed by IDE's autocompletion.

When, typing "PySide.", I correctly get the module's attributes, but
when I want to see what arguments are expected to a constructor /
method, all I get is *args, **kwargs.

I perfectly understand why this happen, but do you know a way to get
around this ?

I spend more time looking for arguments in Qt's documentation than
effectively programming, which is a problem :-/

Thanks for reading,