pysvn merge

mud

I have started using your pysvn module and find it very useful.

I trying to doing a pysvn.Client.merge which is working well, but I am
would like to cater for conflicts. I would like to by default accept
“theirs-full” version, but I can’t figure out how to do it.

Svn command line merge has a option called –-accept theirs-full (as
you already know), and I was trying to use pysvn.Client.merge’s
merge_options. But there is no documentation on the accepted merge
options or how to use it. I have tried merge_options=[‘—-accept theirs-
full’] and merge_options=[‘--accept’, ‘theirs-full’] but no luck.

I get the following error: “Error parsing diff options: Bad character
specified on command line”

I then looked at using the “resolve” method but the only method there
is “resolved” which does not resolve the confict.

I am using pysvn version 1.7.2.0.

Could you please let me know how do I go about resolving the conflicts
using pysvn, if anybody of you know.