Python 2.0 / Python 2.2

Gina Schuffenhauer

Hallo newsgroup,

I have some questions concerning Python 2.2.

First question:
I try to port source code from Python 2.0 to Python 2.2.The following source
code works with Python 2.0. If I compile it with Python 2.2, the modul "tci"
is not imported. "tci" is a python module written by us. How can I change
the source code to get it working with Python 2.2.?

Py_Initialize();

PyStr = Py_BuildValue("s", TCIHome);

PyModule = PyImport_ImportModule("sys");
PyList = PyObject_GetAttrString(PyModule, "path");
PyList_Insert(PyList, 0, PyStr);
if (PyErr_Occurred())
return 0;

TCIModule = PyImport_ImportModule("tci");

Second question:

I want to embed Pythonwin in a C++-Application. Where can I find a
win32uiHostGlue.h to access win32ui.pyd version 2.1.0.152?