Python 2.0 / Python 2.2

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gina Schuffenhauer, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Hallo newsgroup,

    I have some questions concerning Python 2.2.

    First question:
    I try to port source code from Python 2.0 to Python 2.2.The following source
    code works with Python 2.0. If I compile it with Python 2.2, the modul "tci"
    is not imported. "tci" is a python module written by us. How can I change
    the source code to get it working with Python 2.2.?

    Py_Initialize();

    PyStr = Py_BuildValue("s", TCIHome);

    PyModule = PyImport_ImportModule("sys");
    PyList = PyObject_GetAttrString(PyModule, "path");
    PyList_Insert(PyList, 0, PyStr);
    if (PyErr_Occurred())
    return 0;

    TCIModule = PyImport_ImportModule("tci");

    Second question:

    I want to embed Pythonwin in a C++-Application. Where can I find a
    win32uiHostGlue.h to access win32ui.pyd version 2.1.0.152?

    --
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
    Gina Schuffenhauer

    Gina Schuffenhauer, Jul 1, 2003