Python 2.3.3 Exceptions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Saravanan, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. Saravanan

    Saravanan Guest

    Hello,

    Im using Python 2.3.3 along with Win32all (163).
    Currently my python application runs as Windows Service. Im using
    Win32all Service Framework to run the Python Code as a Windows Service.

    The following error has been reported to event viewer sparadically.
    "Reporting queued error: faulting application PythonService.exe,
    version 2.3.0.163, faulting module python23.dll, version 2.3.3150.1012,
    fault address 0x0005c202."

    Due to that, my service does not stops or crashes.

    Can anybody guess what is the problem?

    I have checked the Python Code, the crash always points to static int
    default_3way_compare(PyObject *v, PyObject *w) function in object.c

    As of now my project does not allow me to upgrade to higher version of
    Python.

    Thanks in Advance

    Saravanan D
    Saravanan, Aug 3, 2005