Python 2.3.4 - Is datetime module built automatically

JimmyT

I just configured and installed 2.3.4 and noticed there is no datetime
module. I noticed there is a datetimemodule.c file that did not get
built (ie no object file). Is there something I need to do to my
system to make this module?

Thanks,
Jim

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

JimmyT said:
I just configured and installed 2.3.4 and noticed there is no datetime
module. I noticed there is a datetimemodule.c file that did not get
built (ie no object file). Is there something I need to do to my
system to make this module?

What operating system is that? The module should have been built and
installed automatically. What commmands did you type, in what order?
Looking at the output of the build, do you see any mention of datetime?

Regards,
Martin