Python 2.6.4rc1

Barry Warsaw

Hello everyone.

The source tarballs and Windows installers for Python 2.6.4rc1 are now
available:

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6.4/

Please download them, install them, and try to use them with your
projects and environments. Let us know if you encounter any problems
with them. Hopefully we can avoid the situation with 2.6.3 having
such critical bugs.

2.6.4 final is planned for 18-October.

Cheers,
-Barry

Robert H

Hello everyone.

The source tarballs and Windows installers for Python 2.6.4rc1 are now
available:

http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.6.4/

Please download them, install them, and try to use them with your
projects and environments.  Let us know if you encounter any problems
with them.  Hopefully we can avoid the situation with 2.6.3 having
such critical bugs.

2.6.4 final is planned for 18-October.

Cheers,
-Barry

 PGP.sig
< 1KViewDownload

So I take it builds based on 2.6.3 should be avoided?

Bob