Python 2.7.2 on Win7 and IDLE (Try it)

Alemu Tadesse

I am saving it with .py extention

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:p[email protected]] On Behalf
Of MRAB
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:01 PM
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: Python 2.7.2 on XP

I am new to python. I do not know why my python editor (for 2.7.2)
changes everything to just black and white after saving.

If you're using IDLE, are you saving the file without the .py
extension? That could be the problem.

John Gordon

In said:
I am saving it with .py extention

It would really help us answer your question if you identified
which editor you're using. IDLE? PyScripter? Eclipse? PyCharm?