    Thanks in advance,
    Paulo
    , Aug 18, 2010

  2. On 18/08/2010 12:54, wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > does anyone know when PyWin is going to support Python 2.7?
    >
    > I tried to look for information, but to no avail.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Paulo

    It was created on 2009-07-08!!! See:-

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/

    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence.
    Mark Lawrence, Aug 18, 2010

  3. Tim Golden Guest

    On 18/08/2010 12:54, wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > does anyone know when PyWin is going to support Python 2.7?
    >
    > I tried to look for information, but to no avail.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Paulo

    It already does and has done for a while:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/

    TJG
    Tim Golden, Aug 18, 2010

    Thanks for the heads up.

    My error was to only look for the green download button. There you
    still get 2.6 as
    default download.

    --
    Paulo

    On Aug 18, 4:28 pm, Tim Golden <> wrote:
    > On 18/08/2010 12:54, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi everyone,

    > > does anyone know when PyWin is going to support Python 2.7?

    > > I tried to look for information, but to no avail.

    > > Thanks in advance,
    > > Paulo

    > It already does and has done for a while:
    >
    >    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/
    >
    > TJG
    , Aug 18, 2010
  5. Terry Reedy Guest

    On 8/18/2010 8:33 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
    > On 18/08/2010 12:54, wrote:
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> does anyone know when PyWin is going to support Python 2.7?
    >>
    >> I tried to look for information, but to no avail.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Paulo

    > It was created on 2009-07-08!!! See:-
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/

    Considering that that is months before the first alpha release and a
    year before the final of 2.7, truly amazing.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Aug 18, 2010