python alternative to java rapid ajax platform (RAP)?

Discussion in 'Python' started by markolopa, Feb 1, 2009.

  1. markolopa

    markolopa Guest

    Hi,

    Do you know a python alternative to rapid ajax platform (RAP)?

    For the development of a user interface for mathematical models
    someone suggested to use eclipse and that tool:

    http://www.eclipse.org/rap/
    http://www.eclipse.org/rap/about.php

    If I understand correctly it allows you to design very easily a web
    client interacting with your application (in particular you write no
    javascript and qooxdoo is called for you). It seems to be to be a very
    interesting package except that... it is in java. So I would like to
    know if there is something similar using python.

    Alternatively I would like to know if there is a way to use this tool
    doing the minimum in java and the most in python (probably not).

    Thanks!
    Marko

    markolopa, Feb 1, 2009