Python and flash charts

Benjamin Kaplan

Hi everyone, I'm trying to incorporate in my script flash charts like
those of yahoo finance (for example this:
http://it.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^DJI#symbol=^DJI;range=1d),
possibly using wxpython. Does anybody have any idea on how to do that?
Thanks in advance.

The only way to get Flash content in a desktop app (other than using
Air to make the app of course) would be to embed a web browser. I
believe that there are components to do that in wx but they are
platform dependent and I have never used them myself. Try asking the
wxpython-users list (on Google Groups now).