    http://it.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^DJI#symbol=^DJI;range=1d),
    possibly using wxpython. Does anybody have any idea on how to do that?
    Thanks in advance.

    Massi, Sep 15, 2009

  2. On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Massi <> wrote:

    > Hi everyone, I'm trying to incorporate in my script flash charts like
    > those of yahoo finance (for example this:
    > http://it.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^DJI#symbol=^DJI;range=1d),
    > possibly using wxpython. Does anybody have any idea on how to do that?
    > Thanks in advance.

    The only way to get Flash content in a desktop app (other than using
    Air to make the app of course) would be to embed a web browser. I
    believe that there are components to do that in wx but they are
    platform dependent and I have never used them myself. Try asking the
    wxpython-users list (on Google Groups now).

    Benjamin Kaplan, Sep 15, 2009