Python and Harry Potter?

Helmut Jarausch

Hi,
just to let you know ...

Today I've got an email from Amazon recommending me
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

and they told me why they recommended this book,
because I've bought
Core PYTHON Programming

Didn't know, Harry Potter is a Python fan.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Today I've got an email from Amazon recommending me
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

and they told me why they recommended this book,
because I've bought
Core PYTHON Programming

Didn't know, Harry Potter is a Python fan.

I would've expected something with more magic, like Perl. :)

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Casey

Python fan??? Harry speaks Python fluently. We should all be so
lucky!

I'm told Harry is looking forward to Py3K and getting rid of all the
old (hog)warts ....

Hans Nowak

Helmut said:
Hi,
just to let you know ...

Today I've got an email from Amazon recommending me
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

and they told me why they recommended this book,
because I've bought
Core PYTHON Programming

Didn't know, Harry Potter is a Python fan.

If you scan the alt.fan.harry-potter archives carefully, you will find at least
one well-known Python core developer. :)

Bjoern Schliessmann

Casey said:
Python fan??? Harry speaks Python fluently. We should all be so
lucky!

I'm told Harry is looking forward to Py3K and getting rid of all
the old (hog)warts ....

Well, how about another Python renaming flame thread then? Let's
call Python 3.0 "Parselmouth" instead ...

Regards,

Björn