Python and Tkinter Primer/Tutorial?

W. Watson

Is there a primer out there on these two items? I have the Python tutorial,
but would like either a Tkinter tutorial/primer to supplement it, or a
primer/tutorial that addresses both. Maybe there's even an O'Reilly book on
both?

Kevin Walzer

W. Watson said:
Is there a primer out there on these two items? I have the Python
tutorial, but would like either a Tkinter tutorial/primer to supplement
it, or a primer/tutorial that addresses both. Maybe there's even an
O'Reilly book on both?

These are good resources:

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/index.htm

http://www.python.org/doc/life-preserver/

http://www.ferg.org/thinking_in_tkinter/index.html

http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/lang/python/tkinter.html

W. Watson

Thanks for the tips to the posters above. Wow, the Grayson book is $98 on
Amazon. I think I'll see if I can get a library loan!

Midway on the NMT page, they fleetingly mention Lutz, but give no reference
on it. From Amazon:

Learning Python, Second Edition [ILLUSTRATED] (Paperback)
by Mark Lutz (Author), David Ascher (Author)